Open this document outlining the video part of this project. How are we feeling about this? Is it possible?
Monthly Archives: April 2023
Humanities- 25 April
Life of Pi chapters 7-20 questions. You will do these in partners and turn in one piece of paper per group.
Chapters 7-20 (pages 25-63)
- “Religion is darkness.” (27) Explain and analyze.
- Why is man the most dangerous animal in the zoo? (29)
- What did Pi’s father hope to teach him with the goat? (33)
- Why did Pi’s father cause him trauma in order to save his life later? (33)
- “Animals don’t escape to somewhere, but from something.” (41) What does this say about both animals and people?
- Importance of social rank. Are we the same way? (44)
- Ch 16- Hinduism What do we learn about Pi’s character in this chapter?
- Ch 17- Christian What do we learn about Pi’s character in this chapter?
- Ch 18-19- Islam What do we learn about Pi’s character in this chapter?
- Why does the author spend so much time discussing religion in this section?
AP Lang- Exam Review
If you’re taking the exam, here’s a way to work through the resources on the AP College Board Classroom. Please let me know if the links don’t work.
Slides for the week
Click here for daily slides for all classes. 24-28 April
AP Lang- Spartans Reviewed
Assignment doc with our list on the second page.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zR4UJli3aMeT_Zj71NsSO2mzBLi8QC53as_WCMl1WMo/edit?usp=drivesdk
Here is the official assignment doc for the Independent Reading Project. It is the same that is in G’Classroom, except the due date has been changed to 5 May.
Here is the assignment doc for the Mega Awesome project.
And here is the calendar with due dates and other stuff.
I assigned 4 progress checks and a full-length exam on College Board Classroom. If you are signed up to take the exam, please do at least one progress check and the full length exam. It is set to show the answers, so use that as a learning opportunity. These are not graded, but are good test prep.
Monday 17 April
English 9H- Open this document. We will continue working on nonfiction notes.
AP Lang- Spartans Reviewed assignment. Super Mario Kart, Nathan’s Hot Dogs, The Yips
Humanities- Waiting for Godot pages 24-end part 1
Updated Class Calendars
Check back often; you never know what might happen.
Remember, if you need to get in touch with me, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a comment on a blog post.