Mayo HOPE Club Presents:
– Health Organization for the Purpose of Education –
February 13th – 17th
Monday: Mental Health Awareness (Wear Green)
Tuesday: Cancer Awareness (Wear Yellow)
Wednesday: Heart Disease Awareness (Wear Red)
Thursday: Abuse Awareness (Wear Black)
Friday: HOPE Day (Wear Blue)
· All proceeds will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester
· Please look for HOPE club and Student Government Members carrying the tins around. You can give them HOPE week donations, or purchase lollipops/bracelets for $1 each as a way to contribute.
· We will also sell heart-shaped cookies on Wednesday!
· Leaves are in honor of loved ones. These will be sold during the lunches at Door 6 and the cafeteria.
· There will be grade-level mental health presentations in the auditorium for Mental Health Awareness Day on Monday, Feb. 13.
o 1st period: Seniors
o 2nd period: Juniors
o 3rd period: Sophomores
o 7th period: Freshmen